A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, the Quetzalcoatl depicted on those body pillow is a bit different from the one I remember...
db3lvb7-8a0d8a11-28ea-431c-b49c-6ed417d4c86b.png

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps getting better.

But how the hell do you sit cross-legged in a kimono?

Banned
When you know she is about to die a horrible death complete with slavery of her people. Of course you will spoil her.

Dex-chan lover
"As the representative of japanese people, I can only say sorry"
I rofled on this moment soooo hard!

Saying that the Normans settled in France is like saying the Brittish settled in Australia...

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I would very much like some of those body pillows? If so, then I don't wanna be right.

Aztec girl’s story to continue in a spinoff from... fatalpulse.

Fed-Kun's army
This is fantastic and right up my alley

Thank you very much for the chapters

Aggregator gang
This manga is pretty much just an excuse for the history-nerd author to share history facts, huh.

No complaints.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS - doesn't really seem to be a problem. Kimono isn't a dress, it just opens up at the front as much as necessary.
It will probably show off your underwear, though.

@nightwatch25 - yeah, body pillow with Quetzalcoatl from Maid Dragon would have sold better.

@Nightdotexe - I heard Viking cloth armor is a controversial subject, because unlike metal, it did not survive to this day, but armor people like it (cheap, easy to make, protects against wooden swords well).

Dex-chan lover
Pochteca didn't just bring back human sacrifices, they distributed the sacrificed peoples meat in the markets of Tlatelolco, Texcoco and Xochimilco alongside dog, rabbit, turkey and crayfish. The meat was stewed with salt and eaten with corn tortillas.
They were also enormous slavers.

Our man just dodged a huge bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread