Past Life Regressor - Ch. 6

Group Leader
Plz for the love of god skip the financial crap and get to the main story

Translation is fine overall, but "professional sports player" sounds pretty awkward, especially if it's for some martial art. Professional practitioner/fighter would be a lot more natural.

I actually like the financial and political stuff, it's rare and more interesting than the same recycled isekai/time trvael manga. Make use of future knowledge to gain a monstrous amoubt of fortune and using said fortune to make political deals is smart and ensures you have a strong political and money power base.

Dex-chan lover
If this is going where I think this is going, I'd say it's nice to have a manga (okay, fine, manhwa) where the MC has power that can influence a country that's not just his magic/fists/sword/whatever other implement of inflicting bodily harm. Oh, don't get me wrong, I came for the OP MC, but I really do like the idea of him growing his powers to a high level before everyone else gets a chance to start growing theirs being... not the only thing happening during that time. Otherwise it'd be a boring training montage, more or less, if it didn't get compressed down to half a chapter and then "Boom, earth's changed, MC only one not surprised. Now, two years after that: (content)".

I love the details and slow growth.
Thank you for the update💕

Admittedly, I'm not big on the hedge fund lingo, so with each translation mistake I completely lose what this is about.

The economical stuff is fine. Boring but completely Okay. I'm just saying he's still stupid for skipping his childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread