Wendy the Florist - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Never get on a woman's bad side.

Especially if you're trying to befriend them.

Ah, that sweet stereotype that men can't understand or have no interest in fashion or clothes in general

@NPark92 dude, as a dude, I really don't know or notice any differences between any dress. Just wear anything that makes you happy. I am clueless as shit.

ML is boring! I need more of my cutie FL's escapades. Can't wait to see what she's up to.

@snugbase

Thanks for your effort in translating, though please give thought on proofreading or finding a proofreader for the series. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga, even though I hate the male lead, but author should still has thought a better excuse than the injured hand, I mean, he is a fucking knight for Christ sake, IS HIS FUCKING DUTY to protect people, healing the wound was enough to repay if something.

@Serverclosed it obvious he was playing up the injury to invite her I think at this point he just finds her to be suspicious and trying to figure out her secret.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright Yeah, but what annoys me was the girl, being convinced to "repay" the deed was something forced to her by the author, her kind of character (personality-wise) doesn't suit not though about "He's just doing his duty."

Poor guy, he just entered the hell of dresses. Women themselves have a hard enough time finding an outfit they like that suits them, for a guy who has no clue about dresses that's just punishment.

I knew that she is clever but to think she used the great fear of men: shopping with a woman😂
Thanks for the update~^^

Aggregator gang
@JakeRay Seems like the artist sometimes struggles with perspective when making faces, specifically when the head is tilted and thus supposed to be seen from a lower angle. There are times when it's fine, but occasionally it looks weird.

Double-page supporter
Not sure why...but I really am not fond of the ML XDDD Probably because the FL keeps rejecting him but he still sticks to her/tries to get close to her despite her rejection. Barely any different from that dojo guy who was chased away due to him not being able to take a "no" for an answer... Kind of clingy & annoying X'DD

Users who are viewing this thread