Dragon Ball Super

Dex-chan lover
This is so bad, after more than 30 years they could have done so much better with way less care. It looks like they didn't fuking read the damn original manga before starting do shits. It reminds me the way i felt when i watched Dragon Ball GT.

@JustSaiyan
the english version only comes out on the viz website
that or you can look for mirrors on the dragon ball sub on reddit

P.S.: mangastream has their own chapters too, but their translations are not exactly that good

someone meme this
go to
https://www.watchcartoononline.io/dragon-ball-super-episode-105-english-dubbed
go to
11:36
take screen shot and meme it :D

Very Allowed

Contributor
Chapter 54 is available on MangaPlus, though I have no idea how to add the chapter if it's not a ZIP file.

HAd a feeling Vegeta's new technique would have something to do with Moro's energy absorption power.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is kinda bad. Morro had an interesting power and fight style but you made him just like, cell again. calm and collected guy who has all of the heroes abilities and is soooooo much stronger than the heroes. Right after Vegeta showed up he got kicked to the curb, what is Goku gonna steal soul fission while going "SUPER SAYAIN ULTRA INSTINCT". And why did him fusing? getting absorbed? Absorbing? get rid of the time limit? Now it's just back to brute-forcing him after getting healed up or whatever. Also, where is the strategy, there just rushing this guy while spamming their cool attacks. I'm not asking much, just a reason for the fight and an interesting fight while sticking to the theme even a little. The villain getting stronger like that and changing to the exact same fighter we've seen a couple times already. We all know the heroes are gonna win, you just have to make it interesting! Or at least visually fun to look at.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

fuck off with this redirecting to other website bullshit if it's uploaded here i want to read it here otherwise i will go to that website of my own volition

... and Goku gets a new transformation.
TOEI gets a new figure to sell!
What color will the hair be this time? Orange? Violet? Dark green?

Maybe they won't make an anime out of it. Vain hopes ...

Fed-Kun's army
@GoddamnWeebs: That's because MangaDex formed a partnership with them so we can see the official translations for popular manga. It's a way to circumvent their rules and still give readers what they want.

The only alternative is for scanlators to buy the raws, translate, and post them here. A group (a few actually) is doing it for One Piece and another is doing My Hero Academia. Just means a group needs to be dedicated to do DBS, that's all.

Lord is Moro about to get the beating of the millennium. Goku is PISSED, not since Frieza on Namek has anyone set Goku off like this and we all saw how that went, Goku decided to clobber a guy on an actively exploding planet.

Users who are viewing this thread