Site is really slow for me since the 3 day shutdown

I haven't seen anyone else reporting the issue. But the site is really slow for me ever since it came back up. Each page is taking close to a minute to load and long strips aren't loading at all. Is this a problem specifically in the Asia region?

@randomzain
I came here to ask the same question. after the migration, especially after going back to .org, there is continuous low speed and recently the long strip reader images are not loading fully. have to refresh multiple times.

Yeah, I also thought that too, the others from the Asia region also have the same problems on this site as well huh... But better than nothing to read I guess...

Dex-chan lover
It's just Asia Region, altho most of People that complaint about slowness comes from SEA. It is because of lack of caching server in the region (at least what i hear anyway) as for when .... Probably a few months to whenever version 5 is out....

Dex-chan lover
@Ucluk4
It only affect the chapter images loading. The problem is the entire site itself loads very slowly sometimes. I have several timed out connections while trying to access throughout the day

Yep having the same issue from Malaysia. I'm using 500mbps line so it shouldn't take so long to load ( like 10 to 30 sec to load a single image).

I end up having to read from other aggregator websites whenever I see an update here.

Users who are viewing this thread