I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 93 - Defeating the Dragon

Group Leader
wow the first real fight and it looks like trash. Fitting to the title, they should change it slightly to "I am trash".

Ahh I know that feeling. When you're in the middle of a fight and have to inject some trenbolone to get that extra edge.

Am I missing something? MC supposed to be a real "cultivator" but still has to rely on earth random techniques without anything from his past life to reinforce his own power?

The fighting progress here is so unbalanced comparing to itself since beginning 😒

Double-page supporter
@nureha The whole plot is a mess. The author just keeps on pulling these villains out of their ass as they go along. No pre-planning whatsoever.

Wasn't the MC a cultivator who transmigrated to the kid's body? Why's he so weak and seem to know little about cultivation techniques.

Wait why is "the strongest cultivator" using some random dudes manual instead of his own god tier stuff, how fucking retarded is this author?

@ALL-SEEING, sunken cost fallacy. 93 chapters in hoping eventually the author will get his shit figured out and it will start getting good again.

Seems like his techniques in his previous life were trashes, based on the fact that he had to rely on earth's techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread