My Universe

I relate to the heroine a bit too much lmao
I love this, i hope we can read new chapters soon! Thank you for translating it 🙏

Power Uploader
Little gem right here.

The sci-fi aspect is surprisingly well-done. The way she teaches him how to talk and how to use a body, even performing the mirror test, is great!

Nice find, @jenniphe6, looking forward to more!

Been enjoying this as well. I can relate to the character and it has peaked my interest with what happen to the boy. Thank you for the translation!

Junghoon is kinda best boy tho

edit: OH YES HE FRICKIN IS, man do I love him

I really like the art style and color palette in this. Rather different from most other web comics, feel refreshing. The story is very good and the mystery is also great, it's taking its time with the unraveling of the main plot (the alien stuff) but a lot of the interpersonal relationships are moving quite quickly and are also interesting and well handle. Highly recommended!

This is one of my favorites so far. I like how the story is being handled. Thank you so much for the translation!!!

I really like the suspense and character relationships. I really like the female mc: each and every one of her emotions feels so genuine and i really relate to her in a lot of aspects. Definently something I hope will keep being translated in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread