cant go to the next page with long strip

siu

i cant turn pages with longstrip with arrow keys/clicking on image.

siu

@MavB_Ver yea i tried all of those. weird thing is it started working again when the site went to .cc then stopped working again when it went back to .org

@siu the way you put it makes me think that it happened for a while before the server maintaice and suddenly it worked when the domain switched to .cc. If i'm not wrong it will be automatically redirected to .org even if you manually type the .cc urls so it's strange I never encountered such phenomenon. Maybe you use some script blocking, or something makes it incompetible?

siu

@MavB_Ver yea it happened for a long while but didnt bother me too much until it fixed itself at .cc which made me realize 'wow i want this fixed now'. im not aware of using any script blocking or anything
i just figured it out i was zoomed out to 90% for some reason which cause it to interfere. and with the domain switch the zoom did not transfer as thats a different site. thanks for the help

@siu wew not expected that. I was not much of a help, but this bug sound familiar I wonder.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@siu I've no idea why 90% zoom would have anything to do with the arrow keys, to be honest. I was thinking you should just check your reader settings. They're saved locally, which means they're dependent on the domain, so I'm not surprised if the default settings on .cc fixed whatever issue you were having and .org coming back caused it to resurface.

siu

@teasday honestly no clue why the zoom would effect it either but im having no problems now once i switched it back to 100% zoom. both arrow keys and mouse clicking works. I was thinking the same thing but my settings were the same as they were in .cc, which led me to create this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread