Filtering the origin country of the work :planned:

Hello everyone,
Hello Mangadex Team,

I would like to ask if it is possible to implement a filter for the origin country of a work in question, for display on the home page and in searches, similar like the include/exclude tags.

This would help to fliter and narrow searches and experiences - for example if I was looking only for a manwha instead of manga on a specific topic, or want to seek out a Chinese comic in a certain genre, be it for research or leisure.

As Japan, China and Korea etc. have vastly different cultural backgrounds, it would be nice to be able to search out specifically what one is looking for with a few clicks. Right now I have to open each work one by one in my search results to check the country of origin.

Would it be possible to implement such a feature? Thank you for reading!

Fed-Kun's army
You can select a specific language of irigin in the advanced search already, as for the blaclkisting as on your feed/main page etc. it is planned and you have to wait for it to be implemented.

I'm glad I looked to see if anyone asked for this already before asking myself. Looking forward to this feature :)

Users who are viewing this thread