Shiki

Glad I had this saved well before the Batotopocalypse, I'd hate to see this masterpiece get lost. It's one of my favorite series.

@erihani if my opinion counts, I love both equally; the manga is pretty damn different from the anime in some aspects so I'd say it's worth reading regardless

one thing the manga doesn't have is definitely the amazing soundtrack though lmao

What a great manga. It took a while to pick up the pace but when it did, damn did it fly.

I also didn't get the manga's description about how it blurs the line between "good and evil". The shiki plainly admitted that they see the humans as nothing but fodder as they pick them off one by one, and the massacre that followed was nothing more than humans defending themselves, their families and their village.

Was kinda hoping the big guy would finish off Sunako, though. We needed more Tatsumi, and I greatly enjoyed Megumi's death.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me cry every time I read it. Honestly I feel sad for a lot of the characters.
Yuuki dying while the priest and that girl remains alive gives this manga a bitter feeling about it....

Great manga.
Can someone explain why did
Muroi go over to the Shiki side? It probably has something to do with the book that he wrote but I still can't pinpoint his motivation behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread