Kare wa Kanojo ni Kawaru no de - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
What an exciting development, can't wait to see what happens next.
I don't know about anyone else but If I had to choose He definitely should end up with glasses guy and not rude boy

@xironi I think so too! I really like where this chapter went! Although, it did take forever to get updated :\

@youkari nah it's fine, take your time! :) I love this and if you have to rush then I'd feel bad. I just REALLY like this manga. just do as much as you can and take your time :)

Group Leader
@CC49906 Thanks for understanding! I REALLY like this manga too ?. The next chapter is actually the one that made me go "I'm definitely picking this one up". But it's a double chapter, so it will definitely take some time to do.

Also, do you care about the sfx at all? I could reduce the release times if I didn't redraw any of the sfx. But I find that they add to the immersion.

Edit: Oops, I mean chapter 9. 8 is actually quite short.

Double-page supporter
OMG YES

IT FINALLY HAPPENED~~~~!!!!!!!??

Also @youkari I don't think the sfx make too much of a difference... I think it's fine to not touch the sfx and leave it for us readers to conjure up the sound in our heads, especially so if it reduces your workload.

@youkari I agree that sfx don't make that much of a difference. I don't care either way tbh. So do whatever you want! :)

I do like the sfx. But more anxious to get next chapter, so fine without sfx. Thanks so much. Your translation is very good and I really like this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing his day/night cycle has reversed itself or frozen... maybe it assumes that accidental kiss was him displaying a preference?

Users who are viewing this thread