Author To Be You, Even Just for a Day
This was great so far but damn that cliffhanger tho. Thank you so much LunaLotusScans for great hard work. Loved your translations and enjoyed the chapters.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Bless y'all.

I hope the official translations are close to LunaLotusScans translations. But I can already see differences. ugh this is gonna take time to adjust but we gotta support the author since it's free at least.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡
I don’t like it why is psyche in the cover ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I want Lady Media to be the cover
Btw the last panel in chapter 19 was so hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@Raghd-2002 Tbf, Medeia is in Psyche's body now... so that might be Medeia in the cover with that badass look.
I will miss the translation. See you at webtoon" 'Youre throne"
The official one was at Ch. 3 since last week. Seem like a long wait.
BTW, I shipped HelixPsyche. Media wouldn’t see him as love interest coz she want the throne more than love.
lol the fonts are so big in webtoon
and idk who to ship anymore, i'd rather not have a heli x psyche since it feels kind of bittersweet; medea was originally bitter at psyche for stealing the position of crown princess and (spoiler incoming from the raws)
i'm screAMING

YOOOOOOOOO THAT LAST TWO PANEL WAS YUMMY

But man, its so sad that this manhwa dropped, thanks for the hard work!
i doubt that heli and psyche will become a thing, because he loves medea to much
Nooo it was licensed now we have to wait weeks for the official translations to catch up ๐Ÿ˜ญ
AHHHHH Real madea is so beautiful I almost had a heart attack when I saw that juicy scene at the end xD
So all of these happened coz Yialos wants to play as God?
Lol at this point I can’t tell whether psyche or medea are on the new cover.
i cannot count how many times i've reread the last chapter just to see the last panel เซฎ(๊‚ง๊ž๊‚ง)แƒ
I still ship Medea and Heli ๐Ÿ˜
good shit
good shit
And now to wait for the official translations over at Webtoon to catch up... uwu
These chapters might be taken down soon since idiots are posting a link and even mentioning this site in the chapter comments on webtoon.