I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 86 - Sniper

He knew assassins were after him, yet he still went out after exhausting his Qi. Couldn't he have rested in that tea parlor first?

Seems for once in those modern cultivator story, we got an assassin with half a brain. At least his opening move wans't to introduce himself in a dark alley while trying to complete his hit with a pistol, or some bullshit knife/barehanded skill.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow there was actually tension and it was immediately resolved in the same chapter. Pretty good summary of this series as a whole lol.

Aggregator gang
What a useless garbage mc. Going out with exhausted QI and letting guys that send assassins alive. It's like shooting ur self in the knee. St*pid useless MC, every other manhua about these reborned masters etc. is better that this

all because this girl why tell everyone that he is her fiance(fake) ? and mc should kill this guy

this chapter seemed pointless.
The series is great, but this chapter was a little let down, and honestly seemed no point.

Imagine the assassin could be bothered to shoot a second time. But no, too much work, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
This is like a severe case of "When Abe Lincoln got shot, it was a tragedy. When JFK got shot, it was a tragedy. When I got shot, it was Tuesday on my way home."

When you're in danger but your waifu suddenly learns how to use her Qi to seal your injury.
and you're lucky enough your assassinleave the rest of the bullets home

Users who are viewing this thread