Author Zhe Ge Hei Dao You Dian Meng
@Tiantianplanet, I think your scans are much better, and would like you to do the whole series, but, if you're too busy for that, I understand.
I'd rather you fix the other chapters.
I'm losing my brain cells the story somewhat hurting my brain, it funny tho just do your thing you might get better.

Its fines thou betters then ever understand any it.......... Even if it does not make senses ...
Get it?
Ok, from now on I'm going to scanlate the rest of the chapters myself and I already translated chap 24. Please just deal with the translating or chapters 4-23 the story line is still readable.
@tiantianplanet tnx for uploading and translating XD
What the fuck is up with the translations.. I can't get past Chapter 4 without wanting to shower my brain and eyes in bleach
What the fuck is up with the translations.. I can't get past Chapter 4 without wanting to shower my brain and eyes in bleach
The series is pretty good. Thank you for the uploads!! @tiantianplanet
YOU WEEB @TIANTIANPLANET
after 4. and 5. ch it got so annoying the translation is messed up and here i thought i could read an interesting manga, i hope i can find it translated by someone else... sry but those advertising under and at the side of every chapter is too aggressive and hinders you to read peacefully