Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Each Person's DInner

Fed-Kun's army
seriously, women instinct is scary. doesn't really matter if they're right or wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Remember folks, daughter is a shit. She's doing this after completely rejecting him out of her life without talking to him for the longest time.

Double-page supporter
BearCoins lmao...
thanks for the chapter mr. BearSon

Double-page supporter
The kouhai is really creepy she barely met Dad and she's already prying into his frigging life!

@cillbosby I slightly remember some manga I've read in the past with a sick mother donation thing. Are they really under fire or you making a joke? [Edit: Kirei Cake was the group lol]

Ewww it's okay if you are poor don't bring your sick bear for pity donations

Btw women always figure out the truth. Always.

Contributor
I'm not sure if the daughter really can judge her dad after ignoring him for ONE YEAR, while in the same time he was horribly depressed and very close to suicide before he met Kisaragi.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck do I keep reading this... I just know this will eventually get awful.

Dex-chan lover
@siquall
Just imagine if Dad did actually kill himself. It's not like her and Kisaragi were particularly talking during that period. She'd literally have no support net because she went out of her way to make the one person who cared suffer more lmao

Dex-chan lover
>Literally leave the dad alone for a year
>feel betrayed when he dates your best friend
Women, amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread