Author Chapter 66 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Nooooo! It cut off at the good part. So that's the meaning of merciless. Cliffhanger.
I can become a demon lord by wiping out multiple ant farms lol
I can't even imagine how bad it would be in animation. Considering how much of a comedy trash(it's just my opinion, don't go rabid on me) the anime turned out to be. Scene like this will be watered down so bad. Ugh
@Xiie we can only hope for a good season 2 adaptation. I still hate how they cut out the part where Rimuru reaps thousands of lives like a death god with his solar beams
Am I the only one who can't read it, because every image fail to load?
@SakamotoDeath Go to advanced settings in the reader and switch from NA1 to NA2
the next chapter couldn't come sooner.

F*&#K!!

I'm so excited!!
time for a re-read
Can anyone show me how to read everything normally? All chapters I tried to read are unable to read with errors
@daniel96
The setting for changing the image server isn't there anymore. They said stuff over a year old was going to be down for a while, but it looks like the move fucked up all pre-move content.
I think I'm just gonna use another manga site until MD gets its shit sorted out.
Last edited 7 mo ago by kite722.
Great Sage seemed saddened by the announcement of the unique skill merciless. That said, those Farmus soldiers got what they deserved.
@Chucholain It fits the context of the general meaning of Demon Lord (like Satan.) Humans are good candidates. Killing 10k ants or gobs probably won't do anything because
For one,
@SweatyBrie i see i see, thats what i was wondering about so thanks for explaining! Now it makes sense why humans specifically XD
|
Also thanks for putting up spoiler tags so people who doesnt want to get spoiled is safe haha
I will be honest if the king/the archbishop never started the war people and monster can co exist peacefully even if there are demon lords they can still live in peace but thanks to the king/archbishop the world will have another demon lord and many people died (innocent or not)

TL:DR GREEDY PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY DESERVE
@Chucholain
No problem on the spoilers.

On the question,
I need 67, aaaahhhhh
Where/when is it
They shall all feel divine wrath.
so is this just not gonna get updated? orrr
God damn
Next chapter isn't giving me what I want, so to hell with it. Anyone know where this is in the novel?