Manga book promotion illustration cards

Group Leader
Many manga tankobons sold in stores in Japan come with limited-edition illustration cards created by the book's artist/author. Is there some way for Mangadex to add them (if they're available) to a title in the same way book covers are shown? These cards don't really fit into the storyline so adding them as one-page "chapters" for a series isn't the best way to include them, I think.

There are other promo materials for various series as well as series illustrations by the author on Twitter, Pixiv etc. which could perhaps be uploaded too.

Aggregator gang
@Albedo
I Have seen scanlators wait a bit until a certain amount of extra content is produced by the author and upload it as an "extras" chapter.

Double-page supporter
> adding them as one-page "chapters" for a series isn't the best way to include them, I think.

Why not? You just have to title it properly. Not just 〈Chapter X.5〉 but something like 〈Chapter X.5 - Toranoana Vol.N Signed Bonus Card

Edit: The only "problem" I see is different shops use different cards. Max I saw was 7 different cards for single volume. So you either have to collect many cards and make single "extra" chapter (or edit it later) or make extra chapter for every card. Something like...
〈X.5 - Toranoana Bonus Card〉
〈X.6 - Animate Bonus card〉
etc.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
One page extra "chapters" are fine. They're sometimes inserted into the chapters themselves too.

Users who are viewing this thread