Author Chapter 2.1 (I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World)
@Hollow7F

Could be different here but based on what I read on the WN

oh boy its been a while

i like in the depth description on how op the abilities are while he cooks some fuckign fish instead of making some actual useful things like god damn clothes
Last edited 8 mo ago by Kampfarsch.
@shinidoshi japan has a different age of consent and cultural upbringing than many western countries. 10 is pushing it for such growth, but not unheard of. According to their history, sexual stuff was acceptable at 13 according to the 1907 penal code, providing it was consensual. Plus the author is likely trying to use the angle that "girls mature faster than boys" as even just a minor part of their reasoning. By the time a novel makes it to manga, sexual references remaining in the story often mean they have increased the characters age to be less suspect.
Finally yeeesssssss
@Nep I mean, girls do have a faster recharge time when it comes to that, so it's not really impossible if they're determined. Using guns as an analogy, girls would have semi-automatic pistols (some even have the burst fire of a Glock) while boys are left with muskets (or flintlocks if they're asian).
@Luftwaffles27

As I am only limited to one gender per life run, I wouldn't know.
@Kampfarsch They also opt for fishing net instead of something lower effort like a fish trap?
@Luftwaffles27 what?? im Asian and got Double barrel shotgun
@Kurieito what the fuck why do you have two dicks
@Nep You mean biological sex? You can identify as multiple genders (even at the same time) throughout your life, look it up on the internet. You could also know the opposite's experiences to some extent by, again, looking it up on the internet. Try searching for which of the two sexes has the better orgasm overall.

@Kurieito I think you spelled "Kolibri" wrong.
Last edited 8 mo ago by Luftwaffles27.
@Luftwaffles27

You can identify as multiple genders (even at the same time) throughout your life.

I don't know how things work over there but you can't do it here. My current government is really really against homosexuals, sex change, etc. On top of that, extremely paranoid and retarded. (They declared V-necks gay. Guys carrying handbags are also gay.)

Chances are, if you are a guy, you literally stay a guy, no questions asked. When I say I am limited to one gender per life run, I was... honestly half being funny but I also meant that quite literally. There are no such thing as feminine straight guys or anything. Exaggerating a little due to frustrations over their idiocy. "If you have a sausage, you better suffer from testosterone poisoning or gtfo the country."

Whether you are a guy or a girl heavily depends on one particular organ and there is no such thing as removing it or w/e, hormones be damned. Because they are idiots.
@Nep So he/she starts to become attracted to men with the hormone changes and this sort of daydreaming?
There's also option 4 for the main character: Find a nice, sane, boring town and live there.
Well, will you look at that! More Isekai Trash... Let me just go right ahead and at that to my bin...

You can never have enough and I'm not going to apologize for having trash taste.
CURSE YOU CENSOR BOX!
This manga has a Bas taste of naming skills lmao "Take-out skill". lol,
thank you so much for translating it looks really promising!!!
ayyy dammit i love how lewd those censored pages are yeeee
@Walter_vi_Britannia No idea. Im only at chapter 20. When I say female hormones, i meant he became more feminine. The Ore -> Watashi kind.