I'm a Middle Schooler Becoming the Demon Lord - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh Our demon king finally got himself a waifu

wish they'd update faster with translations but thats impossible since they are sort of at a good rate of speed aka almost 1 ch a week but OTL volume 1 of raws is 83 chapters long and volume 2 is already at ch 42......its gona take forever to catch up but hopefully they don't drop this series

The girl saying her fashion sense is great when she's just copying styles from TV shows 😂
She'll probably get bullied in school because everyone keeps misunderstanding the situation and thinking she's the MCs girlfriend.

Aggregator gang
@Thoughtless I know, right? It was the same way the first time he ate the spicy noodles. My first thought is that he is so used to being waited on hand and foot that it never occurs to he to wipe his own mouth because there has literally been people wiping it for him ever time since birth. My second thought is, dear god I hope he at least wipes his own ass when he takes a shit. 🤣

My goodness his fashion sense ahahahaha also the two of them are cute, I ship it~~~

I hope his fashion sense gets better lol. He would probably wear a lot of red and black with some sort of goth business casual if he really wants to dress like that

Dex-chan lover
gotta love the bullies curiosity reaction. I know if I were in his shoes, I'd feel something similar lol

Dex-chan lover
This is my ship, it is small and imperfect but this is it. Cant wait for more of those relationship misunderstandings

I always wonder who the manga author is, it's difficult to search since her/his nick name is just "38". but after reading till now, I have the feeling that manga author is a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread