JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Chapter 10

Girl, I know you yearn for love, but you seriously think he will let "3 of us can be together" happen ? I bet he force her kill the child on her own to make sure if things leak, he will pin all the blame on her

Aggregator gang
If she doesn't end this "relationship" now after having heard him, then I have zero sympathy for her anymore. You've now been made fully aware that all the dude cares is himself and his own reputation, so if you stick with him even after that, you're an utter moron.

Double-page supporter
Before you guys place all the blame on her, it's important to clear something up. Wakaba has been emotionally stunted, even abused, and that developed into a codependent personality disorder. That makes her prime targets for people like Asakura (sociopaths/narcissists). She still has a bit of decency in her (in the fact that she didn't want to kill him), but she's so dependent on Asakura's "love" that she can't even think of leaving the one person she believes cares about it.

And breaking that cycle feels impossible. So if she doesn't wake the hell up after Asakura shows her true colors, and he leaves her, she's only going to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

This is why more than Asakura (whom, make no mistake, I want to kick in the nuts with a steel-tipped boot), I hate Wakaba's mother even more.

Aggregator gang
My rating for this story is seriously dropping due to Wakaba is starting to seem like one of those overly stupid characters in a serious story for the sake of plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro You are absolutely right, Wakaba is a broken individual who has jumped at the first opportunity of something resembling a supportive loving relationship. Asukura is nothing more than a predator, near the start he says that this prefered choice are girls who are quiet and lonely.

Yup a pedo and a predator. I really hope the girl receive help in the future. The author did a really good job at protraying abused victim at how trap they are. The girl can't just "Leave TM" as her abusers are a person close in their life (teacher and housemate/lover) and she is mentally, emotionally, and physically trap with him. Plus she has no where to go and no support system.
I really hope a bright futurefor her though.

Double-page supporter
Look on page 18: there's a noose above a swivel chair. Wakaba was going to kill herself, but that (predatory) teacher was there to hold her.

Well, at least Wakaba knows Asakura's intentions now. Maybe she'll realize that she's in an abusive relationship, and try to get out. He told her to kill their baby (again): hopefully that's a tipping point.

And I don't know the laws regarding child abduction in Japan, but Momoko could well be in legal trouble by keeping Haru with her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the guy...why isn't he doing it himself ? He must have figured by now that her feelings for her baby won't allow her to kill him.
Not that I want him to kill the baby but it would seem like the best approach

Dex-chan lover
This man really needs to catch sone hands, probably by kansaki sensei

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot
Okay let’s remember this important character trait of the teacher, he is very manipulative. If he where to kill the baby himself then the grip that he has on the girl would disappear, the whole point of her killing the kids is to A) show that she is dedicated to him and B) use the killing of the child against her as some sort of guilt. If he where to do it then that would ruin the image of the teacher she has of him, remember she thinks that the teacher is her saviour because she’s been manipulated. He’s is dumb though for being forceful.

I think that when you're partner asks you to kill a baby, that might be a sign to rethink the relationship. But, hey that's just me. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread