Release That Witch - Ch. 90 - Pill Tests

Group Leader
Not sure how many people will see this post... but I like to explain why there was no new update the last 2 weeks...
I got addicted to Stardew Valley... 😅
I tried to continue to release... but I just can't get my head to focus on the release, and I dislike to do things half-ass... so I keep pushing it to the side while overdosing on Stardew goodness.

SORRY!

More chapters will be release slowly... don't really want to make promises as I'm not done with Stardew Valley yet... but I'll try to release them as soon as possible.
Also, I like to know if you guys like weekly release or something like bi-weekly/monthly but release a few chapters at a time for bingeing. Let me know.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, you can't argue against its effectiveness.

I'm sure there will be absolutely no side effects for this super-boosting drug, whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
the man has his lovely witch wifu's guarding him, and you attack him? willingly committed suicide there inmate.

Dex-chan lover
Did the church weaponize bathsalts? Because this looks like weaponized bathsalts.

@DrDuckling
There are worse things to get addicted to...
Like bathsalts, for instance.

MrX

@DrDuckling

For me like to read few chapters after each other since Chinese manga chapters are normally really short so you don't get anywhere in the story with just one.

Oh and I had a blast playing Stardew Valley when it came out ^_^

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia
I'm sure there will be absolutely no side effects for this super-boosting drug, whatsoever.
Side effects may include
needing increasing amounts and death when you don't get them. So it is a death sentence. But if you see people as disposable goods, it doesn't matter that much.

The test subject here already was sentenced to die already so it won't matter so much in his case.

Double-page supporter
Brutal... Fire singed him, but the blade killed him.

Just shows that those pills are not worth the time or life.

@bk3k

It incurred a addiction in one shot. To the church, that's great, multiple nations, using the drug, keep on asking more. But when they stop, its worse than crack-addicts withdrawal. The subjects die within days of no longer having the drug.

@Vasqueztion

MOON SUGAR!!! "Khajiit has wares if you have coin."

Fed-Kun's army
Basically the person who use that drugs will have superhuman strength, sense of pain being numbed (dont feel anything), high resistance against certain attacks and it can jump like a demon did.

However, the side effects is really dangerous since you will be addicted instantly, didnt take it periodically means death sentence on few days or even if you taking it regularly, you still die due the interval become shorter everytime you eat that pills and eventually lasted for few moments.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@drduckling I personally don't mind either way of releasing as long as it's regularly enough that my goldfish brain doesn't have to reread the last chapter imo.

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling Thanks for the chapter! I'd prefer it if you release weekly or as soon as you're done. It'll also lower your chances of getting sniped.

Wonder how many chapters this is gonna have considering the novel itself ended at almost 1.5k chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone who cries about the release schedule needs to start reading the fifty thousand other isekai stories, so there's at least ten chapters of something to read every day. Take your time, and thank you for your tremendous efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread