Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
The people giving the best love and romance advice are always those who can't get their own love and romance sorted out at all.

Dex-chan lover
He is been in love with her since she was born? That's kind of creepy but I guess that's how love between mortals and immortals tends to be.

Dex-chan lover
Is this only me (net problem maybe?) or is it really blur the page 19-21? Already refresh the web either the net too :(

#Nvm i read at other site xD

Fed-Kun's army
"I have watched over her since she was born. My very soul yearns for her" wayyyy to go creappy elf dude

Double-page supporter
"What an honest and pure love"
---> Has just listened to someone confess they watched a young girl's development since birth

Lily, Lily, Lily...

@Kaarme True. Living your own love life, and giving advice based on what you've seen and observe from objective point of view have massive difference.

Fed-Kun's army
fdadfjsljk i mean even i can't tell how he means it so i can't really blame mc but ugh frustrating!! also... elf, sir... why so creepy... i guess that's just how it is between immortals/mortals but sadflkjjlkds

thank you very much for the chapter~!

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme @BanditHadron
as @Shdill said, it's because they are somewhat objective because more or less they do not give advice based on their own experiences in love. We all know every life is different, but our own life experiences tend to hinder us and make us give a subjective advice.

She's trying to follow the rules and not fall in love but you make it so hard ML.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, the "since birth" part didn't bother me, I was just like "Well, magic, souls, whaddayagonnado?" But the part where he was going to "elope" with her when he hadn't actually told her he loved her yet, let alone found out if she returned his feelings, now that was creepy. Give your head a shake, immortal boy.

Users who are viewing this thread