Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 130 - Implicit Promise

oh so now Tarou's hangup is that he feels he can never do enough to redeem himself in Ibusuki's eyes (and also he's attached to Eve)
that's marginally better than getting into erotic situations with Ibusuki, groping her, and still being unsure of whether she's a girl or not
hopefully Tarou can "grow up" and reconcile with Ibusuki and Eve, leaving behind your first love zombie is a sign of maturity but I hope Eve doesn't disappear forever

Dex-chan lover
This guy deserves the same slap on the face from reality like Daichi from Cross Account. Being in love with a delusion, fuck off.

Power Uploader
Except that delusion is ten times better than Ibusuki - the worst girl.

VIP
tarou is in dilemma, so it's obvious for him to prefer maintance the quo. eve is whole reason for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I believe the series is getting some undeserved hate right now.

A lot of people complain that Tarou is indecisive, but I don't think that's true. If Ibusuki had never come back, or if he couldn't see love zombies, he would have definitely ended up with Ebino. If Ibusuki came back as a girl, even if he could see love zombies, Tarou would have ended up with her. However, since Ibusuki could see love zombies, she changed to a man so no one could create first love zombies based on her. Do you blame her? Of course not, especially if you see her father. Now, this creates the main issue of the series, because both of them can see love zombies, and while Ibusuki does she has to live as a man, and as long as this happens they can't get rid of Eve by fulfilling their love.

Now, Tarou probably loves Eve but I refuse to believe it's romantically, I think it comes from her being his creation. It has been show that Tarou is incredibly capable, his energy saving schtick is mostly bullshit, but his main pitfall is his great sense of responsibility. He feels responsible of creating Eve, of Ibusuki being able to see love zombies (so she cannot live as a woman), and even feels bad that he has some feelings for Ebino while Eve exists.

The ending is pretty straightforward. As long as Ibusuki can stop seeing love zombies, she can go back to be a girl, which in turn will make Eve go inside her and sparkle, making them able to fulfill their love, and in the omake we will probably have a timeskip where they have a daughter called Eve (probably not but if we go by tropes I'm sure this will happen). Another way is that Ririto just stops seeing love zombies after Eve fuses with her. Any other ending right now is literally impossible, since this is what the author has been setting up for pretty much the last half of the manga -the painting, the snowglobe, Eve's wish- and if this is not the ending I'll eat a shoe. Why didn't this happen earlier? Tarou and Ririto hated each other when she arrived, and by the time they didn't Eve had become a whole person to them, pretty much a friend. The middle of the series was definitely very slow, and not much happened, but in the end it did set up for the current situation. Why doesn't Tarou end up with Ebino? Because he loves Ririto and Eve and 2>1

@Istvan90623 Daichi never met the idol girl in person and got to know her. Tarou on the other hand talks with Eve everyday. And once he found out that Eve may not be just his own mind and can think for herself, he started thinking about her as a human being.

If a being is able to talk and think like a normal human, then with a lot of interaction one may come to like it. Go watch "her", a fantastic film about a guy falling in love with an AI.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit so Kiritsugu Emiya faked his own death and got himself another family? Man that explains a lot lol!

Ibusuki fusing with Eve is pretty much guaranteed. She might get a pink strand of hair and bigger boobs out of it too. (Like Ibusuki has been wishing for them since early in the series even as gag so Eve might grant her wish). The daughter being "Eve" is also a good possibility. And with this chapter I can finally stop saying that Tarou is an idiot. A coward still but at least now it has a good foundation. He knew she was a girl. But he forced himself to ignore that creating that "doubt (is it or is it not?)" when he already knew the answer, I bet since early in the manga (man it was so annoying seeing how many characters figured out Ibusuki was a girl even one with just a glance and he seemed incapable of figuring it out making him look like a retard, also I bet Ibusuki's groupies know she is a girl and they are waiting for her to reveal that to them). Now he knows he loves both of them but he also knows that if he acts on those feelings Eve is going to dissapear so he instead goes for the "easy" way out. Eliminate the source of the problem (Ibusuki and her ability) and both of them can be "happy" we inmediatly see that that plan is utterly flawed since Eve and Ibusuki don't wish for that and we can expect both of them working to foil it. Because one, he sacrifices his own happiness and two they both love him too much to let him do that.

Users who are viewing this thread