JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5 - Chapter 8.5 (Kanzaki's Side)

Double-page supporter
@ValKnight
Why not? He seems like a good dude, he just has a “bad” way of interacting with people. He doesn’t sugarcoat shit, and he was understanding in the situation with the MC.

And he’s not fucking his students like that other teacher

Double-page supporter
Juicy new chapter. I wonder if Kaede (Momoko's brother) is adopted also? I suspect so. He at least isn't Kanzaki's son: Kanzaki isn't the kind of guy to run out on his family like that.

I don't know what Touko and Kanzaki's "secret relationship" was, but I think they were friends and had mutual respect for one another. He admired how she was a free spirit and cared for others even at the expense of her shot at Tokyo U (but let's face it: no way she would've passed the exam if her grades were that bad). She was glad he figured out what *he* wanted and followed his own path to become a teacher rather than a lawyer. I don't really see them as lovers.

Now I wonder how she died, orphaning her kids a second time. Momoko mentioned that she was a single mom... I suppose she could've been married and had Kaede, been widowed or divorced, then adopted Momoko later.

The plot thickens. Looking forward to the next chapter! I looked at the raws, but I can't read Japanese and only sort of know what happens.

@pajamawolfie;

I think they just have a mutual respect for each other because it does happen on real life, my life is an example of that (It's true but if you think I'm lying then I can't change your opinion =D ). From the story if they had a better communication on there college days then maybe we can say they could have been together but life is mysterious like that.

About her son; There's a lot of possibilities and one as what you have said also an adopted. But there's also a possibility that he is her legitimate child from her, also, deceased husband as Momoko said "The father that I didn't know."

for the 3rd paragraph of your comment; How she died is really mysterious but for how the story portrayed her there's a possibility that she 'Sacrificed' herself for a child. (Note I quoted it because sacrificing yourself for a child varies per person.) And I also STRONGLY believe that Momoko was adopted after the husband died and there's also a HUGE possibilities that Kanzaki knew the father since he sounds close to Touko's family.

But heck these are just possibilities and speculations on my part. They can even plot twist this and make all the character be connected to each other at this point.
Example: Kanzaki and Touko is close or is an acquaintance of the mother of Haru's mother.

ALSO, There are RAWS? Okay. going to 'Read'.

Aggregator gang
This teacher might turn out to be the real hero

Fed-Kun's army
He kinda like prof. Snape, acting tough and bitter toward his student but deep down he just want to protect his student

I genuinely hope Kanzaki is going to screw that other teacher over.
Actually, I think Kanzaki already has a hunch about the whole baby situation and that is why in previous chapters he e.g. put Momoko and Wakaba together for their orientation/internship and assigned them a kindergarten/nursing home.
At this point I also low-key hope that at the end he is just gonna adopt Momoko and Wakaba lol xD
Maybe there is also a specific reason why the mangaka chose a lawyer family for him beside it being a high-paying job. Imagine that at the climax Wakaba will end up in a fight with her mother which ends up leading to the court and with her mum being a public figure and everything her lawyers turn out to be Kanzaki's family but he crosses them 'cause nobody is gonna touch his precious students.

Thanks for the translation, but this chapter sucked.

Dude's a technically a rapist (for having sex with a minor) and also told her to straight up kill the baby. This chapter feels like the author was trying to say "uhh actually he isn't that bad, he became a teacher because he to help people like Touko!!1"

what the fuck

@annietq who the hell are you talking about here? Kanzaki was not the one who is in relationship with Wakaba. That's Asakura-sensei. Kanzaki had nothing to do with the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread