Author MangaDex v5 Dev Suggestions: The Real Thread
I just want all those doujins removed from the 'Related' box on manga entries.
Look at this for example https://mangadex.org/title/429/shingeki-no-kyojin
If I can make a suggestion, it would be cool to have a integration of myanimelist for tracking (mark a cheaper as read on myanimelist when you finish it on mangadex) and the possibility to import a myanimelist library and the other way around as well
Please add a 3rd Carousel at the bottom for "New Updates" like kissmanga used to have that you can click endlessly to view the covers of the latest updates. It helps to conveniently see which new manga covers have new updates just clicking next endlessly with ease of access.

It's been a year since I left kissmanga, but I got used to the kissmanga carousel of endless click next on which new updates shows. For years of doing that it gave me this innate skill to tell if the Manga is good for my taste just on the cover alone. Helps to just see which has next rather than scrolling and scrolling and click next which takes long.

Also, the kissmanga carousel would slide in the entire section on the carousel (like slides in new covers) when click next instead of only moving one cover per click.

Keep up the good UX.
I want better support for my VR headset. Is this possible?
@Plykiya

how often are the threads in suggestions reviewed? if a mod/dev has not responded, does that mean it was missed or still in internal discussion?

would like to know if my thread in https://mangadex.org/thread/311526 be acceptable
Plykiya OP
Developer
@MooPoint I go through the suggestion threads every two or three months. Go through the forum history and it'll be abundantly obvious when I make my rounds because it'll be several pages of my name
that's good to know, thanks.
Will there be a way to hide the navbar on mobile or not make its position fixed? It takes up a lot of space when the screen is horizontal.