Emperor LingTian

The more I read these series the more I wonder:

1. All of these powerful deities/immortals/grandmasters/whatever being so powerful and yet have such poor judgement that their closest ppl are trash and traitors. I guess birds of a feather flock together? (MC often not that great either as a person).
2. All of them automatically takes on the role of a son to someone who is not their parent, simply because they now inhabit the body and has seen the memories even tho they’re not the same person on the inside. This never gets addressed. Surely they’d feel some degree of discomfort when calling someone “daddy” who is young enough to be their idk how many generation grandson?

I agree @TatsuyaSan this seems like it could be pretty entertaining. Sadly it seems like the translation group is no more? Their website isn't up anymore at least, hopefully someone will pick it back up if they did disband.

Double-page supporter
The epitome of lame, self-insert wish fulfillment. Seriously, it doesn't get more childish than "I'm an invincible god emperor, everyone bows before me and obeys my orders, all the women are mine."

martial arts. check
chinese manwha. check
calling himself god emperor. check
literal shit

Highest translated chapter I could find was 60, anyone know where I can read the missing chapters 39-115?

Yo, have I been counting wrong? Damn, didn't know after 38 it was 116.

Might as well drop it at chapter 38, Heroz translation wasnt stellar but you could at least follow it. Everything after 38 is pure garbage and there's more text in the omnipresent watermarks (even on their own site) than there is in the dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread