Min Amount of Pages for a Bonus Chapter

Group Leader
Our upcoming chapter is the last one of the volume and has a single double page after it, which is a preview to the next volume.
I don't like the idea of including it with the last chapter since I think it's a seperate thing, but I also think that a single double page might be a little too little to make it's own bonus chapter out of it.
What should I do?

Double-page supporter
> I also think that a single double page might be a little too little to make it's own bonus chapter out of it.

Better question is - why would you turn preview into bonus chapter? IMO bonus stuff has nothing to do with previews of any thing.

Group Leader
@BzzBzz well do you think it should he included with the last chapter of the volume?

Power Uploader
Kinda depends on how you've been releasing the series. For example, most scanlators who translate using tankobon RAWs will often put the bonus stuff with whatever comes last in that volume, be it the last full chapter or an omake chapter. But at the same time, there are some series like All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me that will release intermission chapters that are only 1-2 pages long, and those work fine enough as standalone releases. I'd say if you've already released everything that goes in this volume, you can just release it on its own, or bundle it with whatever pages you haven't included yet like the covers, afterword, publication details, etc.

Contributor
Uploaders have gone both ways, so up to you in the end.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
We have plenty of series that have chapters of 1 page each, the minimum page amount is greater than zero

Group Leader
Thanks for all the replies, I will consider all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread