Dex-chan lover
Do you guys think the anime will ever get this far.
Also... damn... This and promised neverland are DARK for shounen

I seriously just wanna hug Yoruichi! That poor man! ;_; Speaking of which, isn't that Tamayo-sama right next to Muzen on that last page?! Holy. . . . are we gonna see part of her back story as well?! SWEET!! :D

3iv46i.jpg

I hope one day I find something I love as much as croc sensei loves hurting her characters

um, why is the name Uta in quotes? does that mean that it's not actually her name or is it just a translation error?

Fed-Kun's army
What is this? D.Gray-man? I thought only Katsura Hoshino would torture the characters like this...

@angerybord
For some reason, her name was always in quotes throughout the whole chapter in the RAWs. I'm not sure why myself, might just be a storytelling mechanism.

Fed-Kun's army
I cant feel for him knowing he is so bullshit with his randomly granted powers but I did feel bad for Uta who did nothing wrong and seeing Muichirou how the demon slayer corps could have benefitted of more descendants from either of them.

Oh and thats so low of Muzan, to attack a pregnant woman like seriously? And he didnt even eat her. Pure evil right there.

And random Tamayo I guess! I didnt expect she would be that old.

Forgot to mention but the entire idea of "inherited memories" is still such an awkward concept in the story. It just doesnt fit as well as i would expect.

@A-tan
Umm there wasnt any indication that say it was muzan that killed her

Inherited memories is not ok, but being able to talk with your dead family is?

Are u actively trying to hate this?

Double-page supporter
@A-tan What does his gifted power got anything to do with feeling sympathy for him? I really can't understand you. He didn't ask for those powers. He just wanted to have a happy family and live a normal peaceful life. That alone made me sympathize with him unlike his brother.
And there isn't anything in this chapter indicated that Muzan was the one who killed Uta. It could have been a random demon.

lots of my favorites character get killed off in this manga. I hope tanjirou doesnt.

aight! this chp is great. now give me some panel of muzan getting his ass whooped by yoriichi

Users who are viewing this thread