Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 304

Double-page supporter
Time for

giphy.gif

Xinghe said hes never gave her a gift. But, didn't he give her a sword. A purple grade sword.

@jmikeg well yeah, but he gave her that cuz it wasn't compatible with him and his frosted halberd was more powerful so he had no use for it
It wasn't a proper gift

He had to give it to her cause the halbert has its own ego and car reject other items

Fed-Kun's army
so now he's got (at least) 3 Million to bid with in his own right AND he's her proxy for whatever mega millions she's gonna spend...yeah, that's not gonna get awkward at all sharing a room with these "nobles" who only have a few hundred grand even if they pooled it all together

Dex-chan lover
Cute girls in dangerously short skirts? Why is it that when I visit auctions, there's only old people and a man talking way too fast?

Double-page supporter
time to crash people with TONS AND TONS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dex-chan lover
I know that this is a low-effort wuxia, and that it's not supposed to make sense

But I sincerely hope that other girl. An-something (I don't even recall her name) won't appear in the manhua ever again. The MC's infatuation with her makes zero sense. She was a useless character. She never did anything, she never said anything, she appeared in like 20 chapters total. They didn't even talk or anything. She was just there, being useless.

I don't understand this trend, where the main character somehow "falls in love" with the most useless girl. And I repeat, in this case they did not even talk or anything. They're basically strangers.
/rant

I look forward to the usual "I have more money than all of you together", so common in these low effort wuxia 😁

Double-page supporter
@Nehona I agree with you. But she was a pretty girl in a top position who was nice to him from the start. That’s enough for her to be his first love. And he hangs on to that, refusing the princess initially because, from my understanding, he thinks falling out of love with the first girl without sending a proper good bye would be doing wrong by that first love. But as we know he has opened up to princess and is slowly letting go but first girl will probably need a proper good bye before that happens.

I have read the novel up to a point and can address this point but I do not suggest opening the spoiler unless you are super okay with getting big spoilers. Also considering I read WTL translations it was hard to understand a decent amount and stuff might change so take the spoiler below with a grain of salt.

Serious spoiler below DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU DONT CARE ABOUT SPOILERS:
after this arc he goes to a tournament type thing to meet first girl. He meets her again but she can’t leave due to training or her new position. But before they separate they have sex as one last hurrah to their mutual feelings which they can put to rest.

And that’s where I ended my read because I decided it would be best to wait for the manhua to catch up. But from my speculation on how things progress he can now go on growing his feelings for princess, which I sure hope he does

Aggregator gang
It's your time to shine your manliness Xinghe.

Damn, why are female chinese announcer characters always so lewd looking? Not that there's a lack of ecchi in wuxia anyway

LOL! I can already see how this is gonna turn out. He's gonna bid on the dress and Yuning will think it's for her. Thus, drama. *facepalm*

Users who are viewing this thread