Cheeky Brat - Vol. 15 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
everyone is annoying as fuck 85 chapters in and nothing has happen wonder how this shit is still ongoing

jak

Contributor
@kronix - Do you even like manga? You are so fucking bitter in every comment section. Get a new hobby and you might not be a butthurt little bitch anymore.

jak

Contributor
@TheTanJar7 - Not provoked at all. Just curious as to why he's so butthurt over a bunch of manga.

... is the author keeping that “rival is is love with the heroine” plotline until the end of the series? It has already been brought to a head then “resolved” like four times.

Well, I knew something would happen, right at the moment Shizuka decided to not think about Yuki, while (ironically) thinking about her. But I never expected ‘that’ to happen!?

I like Shizuka! He's more adecuate for yuki than naruse..when is the next one arriving pleeeease? ?

@Elba omg!!! What!?!! He's a creepy disgusting hypocrite guy! With his ugly Gross blushing and weird creepy personality. He's the WORST ever!! He never suits Yuki at all! Omg! Naruse is a million better, and is the only one for Yuki! How he was with her.. how he understands her.., you're just an immature bitch! And a hateful brat!! ... Ah, and you looked so stupid by that comment idk! ... Naruse and Yuki will be always together!! And are the best couple ever!! Keep it in mind bitch.

@Cammi lol, you keep on calling people bitch, I'm assuming you have no friends and that's why you are such a pathetic little kid. A brat that can't stand other people's​ opinions and hides behind a keyboard. Boring. Sad sad kid 😅..
Ps. Come talk to me when you stop wearing nappies 😘

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Cammi
We do not make personal attacks against other posters on MD. Please consider how to be a more courteous poster in the future.

Take a look at our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

@Elba
Just because other users stoop to personal attacks doesn't mean that you should either. I also recommend you take a look at our rules and consider how to disagree with a post without attacking the poster.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Zeph lol! Nah, I'm good thanks. I don't take lightly to be insulted for no reason. So I don't care what you say, i will defend my ground against wannabe bullies like this little kid. And of course, i will not apologise for a well deserved answer. 😉😄

Well this comment section was pure cancer. I figured some big development happened because of the number of comments, but no it was just a bunch of little girls insulting each other.

@Elba more deducted for her? The one who forced a kiss on her with that horrible way and ugly cold face in the next two chapters cause he felt jelaouse of her boyfriend hickey ?! And force another hug in the next previous chapters, with his ugly blushing face?! And then his creepy disrespectful flirts and confessions?! Hah. You are a Bitch and you'll always be. Just accept it, I swear you are a bitch, a bitch who likes and support cheating! Support a guy forcing his way on someone's else GF! Doesn't matter if you dislike the bf, but supporting and enjoying this is so disgusting and pathetic!!! And about that, Naruse and Yuki are together for many reasons, give you one example, Naruse helped Yuki to be more expressive (cause she has a problem in communication and express.) , but with his special way did it. But the creepy haka, what can he do when he as well has that Problem! Agh, Sorry, I can't talk with a girl who likes and find a nosebleed from a guy cute and charming and romantic... Agh, you're so fucking disgusting and gross 🤢🤮 just like him!! A creep! claiming he's better without any reasonable reasons or point, agh!! What an immature bitch you are! Who has a twisid mind that support and enjoy cheating and 2nd leads, I find you guys sooooooooooo pathetic and immature, seriously! Too much!! Haha. You think you're doing something great! Just sooo pathetic!! Shoujo Manga fans are so Toxic, aghhh, I can't! Half defend the 2nd male lead when he forces kisses and hugs and confesses to the girl (ah, he's, just in love, and pure, ah, the lead also did that, So..) In the end he's just their bias and they pathetically justify him no matter what he does! Agh, how immature and disgusting! And half find it exciting, romantic.., seriously!! I'm done... Just sooooo disgusting!! Toxic fans and community!! (Just some) , That's why there are always rivals in Shoujo, cause there are twisted low girls like you who enjoy it!! Aghh, You should feel ashamed!! So disgusting! Bitch!!

And that "you don't have friends- thing" is sooo old and pathetic, stop it, agh! I insulted you cause you deserve insult, just like that. A bitch.

And, your answer to that admin proves your low level, agh, you're a bitch, see! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread