Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
The cockblock is malding but, hopefully we get some more PLOT next ep, sex while cleaning sounds too good, how about some nice lewds tho.

Dex-chan lover
You can see the thirst physically emanating from both of their bodies whenever they interact.

Dex-chan lover
If it turns out the witch was only talking about dick in vagina as contract breaking sex, they can go to town in other ways.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously what is even preventing them from going out
It's not like they need to actually fuck to do that

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar Well, some comedy manga like this one (ex: Kuno Chiyo the Precog) usually make going out = have sex. No sex when going out is a no no. Or... Some people just can't hold back their sex drive.

Nah, just a manga logic. Don't think too hard. This manga is not that kind of stuff to use brain to enjoy it like Steins Gate.

Fed-Kun's army
If they masturbate each other counts as sex? Damn this series gets more and more exciting the more issues go out

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
They probably both think if they kiss they wont be able to stop, they will just throw the other to the ground and ride them like a mechanical bull.

i love these silly scanslator end cards, a dog is dependable and so is old faithful lmao

Group Leader
Man when that teacher came out of that room in a mood, I was reflexively preparing for some NTR letdown. Thank goodness, too many setups get interrupted that way.

You know that old saying, nothing dries out a woman faster than having to pull out her purse. Dependable LOL.

Dex-chan lover
It depends on the dog if it's dependable. I wouldn't call the dogs that have been genetically mutilated to be the size of a rat to be dependable. The body size of a rat and the brain of a mouse, that is. A German shepherd would naturally be a different thing.

Users who are viewing this thread