JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.7 - Volume 1 Epilogue

Aw. Kaede and Momoko are such responsible teenagers. Good job from their mama for raising them well.

yeah the teacher defennally haru "dad", think about teacher sex with his student and tell her kill the baby ... ok you are teacher what you teach alway good for your student :) like this guy than
https://trend-journal.online/pakagamiyukai?fbclid=IwAR1hVnoPm1Y-LOkFGVkJ8oLNKD1fqgVfyJ3QtyesP0j_lFN3gCf4CEgRHNQ

Checked out the raws on pixivand...
Haru’s sexual abuser isn’t the teacher that was introduced first !!!!

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I figured it's him. Aside from the brothers, he is the only other significant male character

Here's what nagging me. These kids are obvioisly old enough to understand how pregnancy works, right? They know women's bellies get huge. So why would they bother spreading rumors that this girl, who clearly is skinny/average, has an illicit child? I don't think there's any breaks in JP that last 8-9 months either, so no way she could have had it in secret. Dumb drama but still juicy tho

Aggregator gang
Hmmhmm.. I'm pretty sure pragmatists don't HAVE SEX WITH STUDENTS AND TELL THEM TO KILL A BABY.

On another note, why's the newspaper club so invested in Momoko's life. Have they been stalking her? If they've just seen her once or twice with a kid she could just lay back on the "taking care of a relative's kid" and the newspaper club will probably get backlash instead.

Dex-chan lover
newspaper club is always an assh*le in every anime/manga i know

Users who are viewing this thread