Succubus ja nai mon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Extra: At Last, Tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
OH SNAP that succubus form at the end sooooo good, would be amazing if the series ends with her actually finding out she was sick cause she was a succubus who has alot of power but needed to L-lewd stuff but didn't know she was a succubus and its all revealed at the end as the reason she had a weak body in the past

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki while I am still hoping that she isn't actually all human, the fact that her constitutional problems could be largely eliminated with a surgical procedure points elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector She's definitely got something in her. In fact despite the teacher suggesting the opposite, I've not ruled out her still being a succubus, or half succubus or something. The procedure that more or less "fixed" her health as a child may have something to do with her ambiguity.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam I haven't given up on her being part something as well. The fact that she was automatically placed in the ajin class has still not been explained at all.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector nor the fact that even while knowing, she very easily just slides into lewd positions and naturally seems to just do lewd things under the pretext of "a lewd action was needed for a non-lewd reason". One does not simply just bring their friends to orgasm, fully knowing their actions would do so, and handle it as if it is the natural thing to do, if there isnt something else ading it along. Sure she wanted to pretend and keep up the facade. However, even then there would be some hesitation. But she just jumps right into it.

Dex-chan lover
What gets me, @JavelinJoe, is just how ignorant she is of her lewdness. Also, her diet was downright weird and definitely not what someone with a history of health problems would be eating unless they had decided that they were going out with a bang.

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting explanation for how easily she's mistaken for being a succubus - she's a year older (at least) than the others in her class, so she's more filled out and mature (but not wordly since bedridden and shutin) for that reason.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector - the way I understand it, there is only one highschool first year class. It was just called "ajin class", because it's full of ajin.
There just isn't enough children for two classes.
Well, at least it's better then school in Non Non Biyori, where the whole school, from elementary to high, sits in one class (and still has less people in it).

So I just came across this amazing manga and find out, its hardly ever updated! It has everything, good art, a great story, monsters and lewdness. Please update guys!!! This year's been crap as it is and this has had me laughing !

Users who are viewing this thread