Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Aggregator gang
My only beef with this manhwa is that the colors can be a bit to Extra especially during fights....anyone have a link to the manhwa raw?

I keep feeling like we are missing panels "Hey one vs one me" - immediately after the fight no clue as to what happened or who won but we are just suppose to guess.

I've come to hate chinese manga. Too damn long, far too flashy, and i'm never able to figure out what's happening most of the time.

Double-page supporter
This started out good, but it became too focused on the art, it went from well drawn to overly flashy and impossible to read. Seriously it feels like each panel is a painting or something but it's just of a characters face and no story.

WHAT?!?!? the necromancer from Soul Land II! CRAZY good job on actually using charters from the shared universe!

Someone update the raw site for this manhua pls. It seems like it was deleted from the site by its admin smh.

I love these Manhua's but i despise how they change the Main character's appearance all the time without explaining a single thing. I'm sure the novels do but it's a shame the Manhaus don't.

Contributor
it's pretty strange seeing the art style of the first few chapters and the latest one. Personally I like the style of the old, the current one is too flashy for me.

Dex-chan lover
@oluap I'm not sure what was going on when you asked, but that link leads to the same place your comment is now. So maybe it had two entries on the site and they smooshed the comment sections onto just one of them to get rid of the other without losing any of it, or you accidentally asked on the wrong one?

Tru

One of my favourite mangas,perfect art in my opinion and amazing fights.OP mc but not the op where he gets to be the strongest in first 5 chapters.Not too slow but not too fast progress which makes it perfect i could read thousands of chapters of this manga the same goes with battle throught the heavens.

I will clear one thing for those who don't know that it is a completely different universe than soul land but there is a connection between them...........the main one is the introduction of a character"Electrolux" or should I say "Ye Lai Ke Si" in soul land who became the teacher of MC. Also, he was the 'first scion of light'. Others are probably spoilers, so I should avoid them. One more thing that this character has yet make an appearance in this manhua.........I really liked him a lot though bcz he is a badass plain and simple

theory : maybe when we see Ye Lai Ke Si in soul land his says that he come when the ancient god born so maybe when he born (the god ) he created one bresh in other univert and ye lai ke si enter and he come in soul land so what danish341 is correct

Users who are viewing this thread