Author Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru
well, t's been the second time that I genuinely care a lot about the characters in a romcom drama manga. Subtle, hearthwarming and well developped.
And Botan is justice FFS
Stumbled upon a page of this somewhere. Didn't recognise the title but seemed familiar. Decided to check on anime-planet if I read it. It being 4AM my thoughts were "if I read it alreadym, I'm off to sleep. If not, I'll read it, fuck getting rest on a workday".
My profile description has "BOTAN BEST GIRL" line. Guess I'll just reread it. Oh well.

Last edited 2 mo ago by GroundDead.

Very soothing, I like this manga a lot. MC is cute when in drag and that other guy as well.

Last edited 2 mo ago by Insignificant.

It's pokemon ?
Wish there was more like this.
*Spend all masterballs on Botan*
11/10 very wholesome. One of the best romcoms I've read so far. If anyone hasnt read this yet, please do. You won't be disappointed in the slightest! It will leave you satisfied and smiling. Also very much agree with everyone here. Botan is the best hands down :)
Maaaaan what a great manga
I'm really happy with the end (and a bit sad at the same time).
The author didn't fucked up anywhere, the pacing was great, the key event where really well placed, and it wasn't over exaggerated, and the visual is really great.
Some might say that it's a boring manga from what I just said. But it's actually harder to make a "boring" manga than to make a authentic one

Last edited 2 mo ago by zaphir.

@zaphir I can agree. This becomes one of my fav manga by the end. I really want more manga like this and will look out for more series from Namo-sensei.
This is so good! Art is great, and the story leaves you with a lovably bittersweet feeling. ?

Botan is so freakin' adorable! ? kawaii much :3
botan is the best thing
Ok, this is a nice manga and all, but can we all just take a moment to appreciate how cute Botan is?

Also, am I the only one who keeps seeing her hairstyle as animal ears?

Last edited 1 mo ago by Juslin.

somebody tag me when namo sensei comes up with a new series.
What needs to be said had been said already but I'm just going to say it again that Botan best girl
Mhm..... yep i'm GLAD it didn't end as i fucking predicted at all... whooo, i'm fucking tired how things end as how things mostly end in many romance shounen manga

How would i rate it? 20/10
worth 32 ch .. a few hours of marathon
Wait, how are there twelvehundred rating votes on this manga? That's rare? It only has a total of 100k views?
Very recommended to thos who likes fluffy romcoms that's short and to the point.

I rate this diabetic/10. Would reread to get diabetic again.
Hm, @Tooko, do you have any idea on what namo is doing nowadays, I like their story but have not found any newer work by them.
@Buyobae
I’ve actually been waiting to see namo announce a new series since this one ended, but so far nothing.