Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The SDM Case Goes Under the Ground (Pt. II)

first time flandre has a proper action in the official manga and she's being intimidating instead of cute or something
nice

Contributor
I'm betting it's a vengeful spirit possession or something like that, otherwise Sakuya is the last person you'd suspect for her absurd amount of loyalty.

Mei Ling seeing locked up Sakuya remind me of something. But since Flandre there i guess nothing gonna happen.

@Swifft Not just that, but how sloppy it was. One of Sakuya's most consistent character traits is that she is a clean freak. The lock was also broken, Sakuya should have access to the entire mansion.

There is also Orin being shocked at Patchouli's accusation.
Since when did Patchouli wear earrings?

Group Leader
after all the yuri doujins i've read with these two, seems weird to see Meiling treat Sakuya so coldly. That being said, i want to know more about Flandre's involvement in this.

Also, thank you Zun, for bringing Flan back. It was not in the game but i'm equally happy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the interactions. Meiling conversation with Sakuya in person while not being asleep, Sakuya being full of herself while being less competent then she looks, Rin's adorableness...
Also called it was the maid.
P.S. Locking someone up in SDM basement is not a confinement: it's an execution.

Contributor
Wow, I thought the art was rough,but it somehow fits, and manages to be gorgeous in a way. And I understand this is the artist's first work. The earrings are a nice touch.

@Swifft
You just reminded me of that doujin where the youma spirit that Sakuya exterminated in the Suzunaan manga actually possessed her to do H stuff.

It could be possible that sakuya must've been brainwashed or possessed by someone. It's also possible that someone disguised as her.

Users who are viewing this thread