Author Tensei Pandemic
@LonelyHikikomori Genre tags are meant for like, central themes of the story. So supernatural should be for stuff dealing with ghosts or such. School Life would be more like, a slice of life series whose story was mostly about going to school. For that matter, this series isn't slice of life either.
About the tags, I would quite agree that Supernatural has nothing to do on this; the explanation for transformation is simple, a virus of some short made by a mad loli scientist, and nothing else aside from that, which is already solved, can be tagged as Supernatural. The same goes for Slice of Life, there's little to nothing of it on this manga.

I'm going to kill myself if I have to read another genre tag argument in yet another manga comment section.
@Nami I dunno about you, but I dislike having my time wasted when a genre is listed and turns out that happens in like 1 chapter out of 50.
@Aereus As it pertains to the "Supernatural" tag? Sure. There is, full stop, nothing supernatural in this manga. It is fake science and not some spiritual force that made this happen.

Everything else is not as clear and could be argued. And if it could be argued, then it shouldn't hurt to have those tags.
Holo
Administrator
If we're in agreement that there's nothing supernatural happening, the tag should be removed.
I'm sorry, I don't know how to edit these, but if you tell me what to do, I will :(