Author Tensei Pandemic
@LonelyHikikomori Genre tags are meant for like, central themes of the story. So supernatural should be for stuff dealing with ghosts or such. School Life would be more like, a slice of life series whose story was mostly about going to school. For that matter, this series isn't slice of life either.
About the tags, I would quite agree that Supernatural has nothing to do on this; the explanation for transformation is simple, a virus of some short made by a mad loli scientist, and nothing else aside from that, which is already solved, can be tagged as Supernatural. The same goes for Slice of Life, there's little to nothing of it on this manga.

I'm going to kill myself if I have to read another genre tag argument in yet another manga comment section.
@Nami I dunno about you, but I dislike having my time wasted when a genre is listed and turns out that happens in like 1 chapter out of 50.
@Aereus As it pertains to the "Supernatural" tag? Sure. There is, full stop, nothing supernatural in this manga. It is fake science and not some spiritual force that made this happen.

Everything else is not as clear and could be argued. And if it could be argued, then it shouldn't hurt to have those tags.
Holo
Administrator
If we're in agreement that there's nothing supernatural happening, the tag should be removed.
I'm sorry, I don't know how to edit these, but if you tell me what to do, I will :(
W.c.

Last edited 4 mo ago by Wuiff.

I'd be glad to be surprised if big-tits girl doesn't change genders because that's her ideal body. lol
Is there nothing supernatural about waking up as a woman and be 100% biological and not a mutilated person?
So where’s the gender swamp tag?
It's spreading... through trace amount of saliva... How potent is this virus!?
@Nami How do you feel about the recent transgender tag argument :p
Fact: if you're cute enough, harems will appear on their own.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Wasn't in the comment section of a manga or pertaining to a specific manga. But have fun with that.

Last edited 3 mo ago by Nami.

@Nami It's over at the suggestions forum. Someone got triggered that after the genderbender tag got replaced with genderswap and crossdressing but does not represent the trans community so she flipped around lol.
@LonelyHikikomori thank for speedy translation , only 13 more to go for catch up the raw , hope you can make this weekly

Last edited 3 mo ago by dreminh.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I can't say I'm fond of how the Western fandom has a penchant for taking manga way too seriously. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time they try applying real-world logic or their own cultural values onto a story/characters. I also feel the tag change is ... messy, however. It may clarify things like crossdressing, but makes other stuff more vague or impossible to search. eg: Same-sex body swap is in a void, and I just feel overall Genderbender is a closer fit to the Japanese concept of TSF.
eg: Same-sex body swap is in a void,

Oh shoot, I haven't even thought about that :o

Your statement reminds me of this thing in vocaloid. Some creators end their names with -P. I was curious so I looked it up. Apparently, in Japan, it's like a trophy; something that the community will decide to call you if they think you are worthy of such a title. Meanwhile, over in the west, people thought that you need the '-P' to show that you are serious in this community so even starters call themselves -P, which is sort of an insult in Japan.

Technically Japan is the right one because they started it first but Japan has barely any influence in the west about this topic. This results in an interesting case where two cultures emerge from the same topic.
The art is good. But vanilla MC is a BIG minus point.