Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
5 hours fighting fake Sally... Patience! But also how did the real one last longer than that? I wanna see her battle. 😭

I'm also dying from the Maple Syrup joke.

Dex-chan lover
How to beat an agility character. Fill the entire room with poison and watch it die, lol.

Maple, As in the syrup extracted from the tree's. I can't believe I didn't get the link between her name and her character, she's slow running and sweet like the syrup.

Man, that's some serious powercreep, level 1 pets had higher hp/mp, stats overall... it got worse when they hit level 2.

Dex-chan lover
I did some quick comparing, and looks like Sally got two new skills, Cyclone Cutter and Sword Fight, and her Leap I leveled up to Leap III

Contributor
IIRC they weren't supposed to get the eggs.

Also

ACID RAIN

Dex-chan lover
remember kids the enemy won't be able to dodge if you don't give em space to dodge

Maple Syrup...that's too friggin' cute. ;_; Can't wait to see what the chatboard people say about their pets.

looks like she used some combination of wind magic, wind attacks, sword attacks, and 'leap' to beat the tank.

i'm guessing wind magic/attacks to blow away poison and leap to go super aggro and dodge with a focus on sword fighting.

Dex-chan lover
I think she drowned the fake with her own poison. Wind magic and Leap to collect the pools of poison, then sword fighting to animation lock the fake into blocking with the shield.

Generating her own water would consume too much MP, and she needs the space to dodge anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread