One Step Toward Freedom

LoL this seems really original, and the premise seems funny. I recommend you guys read this!

Fed-Kun's army
This looks pretty good. Hopefully it picks up steam, only 1397 views and 150 follows rn with only two ratings (a 9 and a 10)

I can feel a lot of potential from this (even though it's just one chapter I've got a good feeling, like a lot of really good stuff I've read) but it could very easily stray off track into the same horrible low quality garbage that's so common (hopefully it doesn't turn into basically a 4-koma of him running from every situation, the main characters having one personality trait the whole series that becomes a bad running joke like LMS, or a tacked on harem for popular cliches, or yaoi lol).

Fed-Kun's army
Ignore the rating for this one, lots of people on MD hate Manhuas and think that they’re all trash so they give all of them 1s. Think of it having more like an 8 or 7.5 rating, give it a read and see if it’s your cup of tea (at the very least, it doesn’t deserve to be below certain absolute garbage isekais imo)

Double-page supporter
Who thought making a complete idiot the main character was a good idea? I imagine they were going for a shounen protag vibe but you can't be stupid and useless if you want to be the MC.

Can anyone tell me what the actual fuck did i just read.
Its like a story writen by a 12 y old.

Aggregator gang
@nokzik Way too many Chinese stories like this end up that way. I still like them, but JESUS are they incoherent and spotty

Odd censorship on last page there...

Also, this is the most colorful manga i have ever read.
If it was an anime, it would be causing epileptic fits everywhere.

Sort of funny but a lot of problematic elements (that are admittedly sadly endemic to this genre)

Users who are viewing this thread