"last updated" in follows/manga/hold seems to have a bug :not a bug:

The "last updated" field seems to have a bug, even titles which are not updated for a long time are listed as updated, other titles have a wrong update time.
I checked additional: there are no "hidden updates" from blocked groups or updates in other languages, not even updates in comments.

At the moment the list function "sort by last update" is meaningless :)

i attach a picture with some samples to this post, x means something wrong, and sorry i didn't list all of them.
eg: wotakoi - last update 10 month list shows 2 days or hachinan tte - updated 9 days ago list shows 4 days.

bug.jpg

Sorry the pic is too small I can barely see any details...

As for the examples, they were updated in other languges: 2 days ago in Russian for wotakoi, 4 days ago in Spanish for hachinan tte.

hmm, strange: i checked them with languages set to "all", disabled the blocked groups and didn't saw anything updated. took another pc, cleaned the cookies and checked them as guest -> also no visible updates. Will check again later and if what you wrote is true then maybe a feature request would be necessary, eg link the update date to the featured language.

and sorry about the picture, don't know why the size is reduced, the original was 1511x613 pixel, seems the image host has downsized it even i told them not to do.

edit: checked again, this time with another machine and mavB_ver was right, on the other machine i could see the update 😓
So it's not a bug, sorry for the false alarm.
On the other hand it doesn't help for my problem: to see the update date in my preferred language.

new update doesn't always new chapter, it could also old chapter,
for example 4 days ago there is a italian language release for chapter 15 on isekai izekaya nobu. that's exactly what shown on your pic, 4 days ago.
there's also a mass release for russian language release for wotakoi 2 days ago (up to chapter 25), which also follow what shown on your example, 2 days ago.
I don't wants to check the other, it's too small, but I guess you could check it yourself.

well, the filter works fine on follow list, just not on the mdlist and mangalist.
instead of using the manga tab, use the latest updates dropdown on the follows page to check stuff which you put on hold or dropped etc.

Try browsing in incognito as guest, shouln't have any problems regarding cookies. Btw, the updates I mentions didn't catch up to ones in English so it's harder to see.

thanks guys for the help, so it was not a bug instead it was a glitch in my gear which prevented to see all languages. The funny thing was i could see some languages (even as guest) but not all of them.

so i will close this thread here and start a request in suggestions. (binding the "hold/last update to the selected language).

Users who are viewing this thread