Author Run Away With Me, Girl
HURRY UP AND RUN AWAY TOGETHER
THAT'S ENOUGH ANGST IT'S TIME FOR THE FLUFFY BABY RAISING CHAPTERSSSSSZZ
I read the manga, and loved it, then saw some of the comments about how the story sucks because of the addition of domestic abuse, etc.

I feel most of the negativity comes from people just wanting a straight up, classic Yuri story with nothing else. While I feel there are times the story could have been more fleshed out, or is somewhat outlandish, I think it's doing well.

Both main women are fairly realistic: a woman who, still keeping it a secret from her family, cannot get over her first real love, and a woman who cannot accept the fact that her love of another woman can bring happiness.

While I do wish they went into the husband I'm more depth in the beginning, he seems like a real, if bad person, and the other characters don't seem like 2d stand-ins
I love this manga. For the realistic touch on reality of life. It's hard to find a yuri manga that have some valuable lessons with it.

Enough with smut & endless sex story in yuri, bring up more quality contents like this! Teach our generation how to love earnestly & have empathy, not just how to fuck 24/7.