Cover images in "https://mangadex.org/follows"

Because my MoonRunes understanding always sucks, i tend to forget the romanji names of series i follow (There is very few i can recognize) so i tend to remember what the manga its about by looking at the covers (And boy how lost i become when the covers get updated).

Either that or allowing us to pick the english name (if available) for the manga title.

kinda small quirk of mine but it would be somewhat useful if there are people out there like me lol.

Dex-chan lover
As per the sticky thread "Planned and Rejected Features: Read Beforehand", the ability to pick your preferred title from the alternate titles of a manga is planned, so that might help.

Also, the "follows" tab of the main page shows chapters grouped by title with the cover art shown, though you're limited to one page and only the latest 4 chapters of each.

Yes and i used it a lot, but that's only for like 10 or 20 most recent ones, so if you follow too much they get buried quickly.

Edit: Ok being less lazy i see this page does something similar: https://mangadex.org/follows/manga/1 when i filter by "follow" list only, order by last updated descending and using expanding list, its just that the last updated column works with every language instead of your preferred one (I have orient followed but the English release has not been update for 7 months so i imagine its another language that got updated), so maybe if it looks like this but showing chapter list instead of description and ignoring non selected language would be great, at the very least ignoring non selected language would be good.

Edit2: Being even less lazy the list works for what i want, just the last updating being annoying giving lots of false positives due to other languages being updated, the chapter list would be a nice addiction (Like showing the last 3-5 chapters and their read status) but not that necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@Fenixr
Just to follow up on what @MrIncognito said the ability to set your prefered cover to (first/last/reading) is also in the planned features. (see above for link)
So once both of these features have been implemented you shouldn't have anymore trouble over this.

Users who are viewing this thread