Precious 4p Short Stories

Dex-chan lover
>Collection of 4 page manga

My arch-nemesis in manga form.

VIP
Why is the author "Various" instead of naming each and every participating mangaka?

ahh the meaning of 4p here means 4 panel as in the manga not 4 person sex or something.
my bad 😅

Double-page supporter
I've been enjoying these a lot so far. Just something cute to spend a few minutes on and smile.

Power Uploader
We will be releasing chapters as we finish editing them and often they finish in random order
and hence the release will be in random chapter instead of numerically
However this being independent short stories not being related to each other... it wont be of any problem to the reader

Dex-chan lover
Urgh listen, i know you didn't mean harm with the Yuri tag but when most people search for the tag it's not for a single chapter lost in a mostly het anthology and for what i see from that "Yuri" chapter i can argue that there is a LOT of shoujo-ai could ask for Yuri tag . I know Mangadex can be a pain for the tag because it's not very specific.

On one hand, keeping them short is enough for a nice read without spending a whole series reusing the same gag over and over and over. On the other hand, I want a whole series of the Ice Gaze chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread