BEASTARS - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - A Comet in this Abyss

Contributor
I like that they're expanding the back story of background characters, but I wanted more of my boy Legosi.

I fucking love this series.

For reference, look at these pictures of the Tibetan Fox

http://boredomtherapy.com/tibetan-sand-fox/

Just amazing.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I do love the main story and characters, I also love these stories that are just about the world and how it operates and the people in it.

It's so full and thought out.

Double-page supporter
Nice to see Dr. Gouhin's softer side for once. He can't be all John Rambo 24/7.

Am I the only one who thought her picture in the beginning was Legosi?

@Doomroar yeah me too, I kept wondering if this was some plot twist/time skip and that Legosi was actually a girl or something or maybe that was his mom......Legosi and this fox girl look way too much alike.

Dex-chan lover
@Sippers nope, all the way till she put on the dress i couldn't help but see Legosi, and maybe even then...

Contributor
I do love how this series just suddenly, randomly, has total aside chapters on occasion.

Double-page supporter
Its nice to see this chapters because they expand the universe of the story. Like that Uni that was controlled by a "Herbivore Supremasist" if you think about it is sicked, just like real life haha.
On the other hand, Gohei really knows his craft, in only 4 months she cured that fox

Dex-chan lover
how long does one go for prison for murder in this world exactly? I would think they would lock you up forever if you decided to EAT someone else.

Actually thought it was going to end up as a story about the panda and his wife that he later on left.

Users who are viewing this thread