Author Chapter 3 (I Turned Into a Farm Girl After I Got Reincarnated)
Oh, how I've missed this manga.
ya but the fact that 2 people independently develop the same very precise very specific delusion is evidence supporting the other world theory
I prefer her as a girl and married with the idiot hero.
Btw, I recognize 2 of the mentioned heroes.

One from Magi's Grandson

And the other one isekai kenja (that guy who have permanent pokerface and just travel around chillin with his slimes)
@WhimsiCat the other one is the guy with the smartphone
@dedmoroz or that they received it from the same caster. That said, there is no benefits to casting it on some random girl.
Who the another hero? Can somebody tell me?
He’s wearing the Holy Armor of Pimping.
I wouldn't turn down the magician girl, if it were me in her pLace... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
he's a straight guy inside so why would be not want to do some girl on girl stuff while he's still in this world and in a female body?
If the MC is interested in the magician, then switch from the magician "growing" to the MC "growing". I don't think the MC can complain about that relationship then.
Recognized the slime hero. I think the top one may have been one of the many slow life isekai ones but not sure. Total loss on the girlish looking happy hero.
The size is too much for me for this art quality. ?
There's a pretty gigantic flaw in that magician's reasoning: you can't create something from nothing - information, terminology, language, etc. can't pop out of thin air.
The three heroes are.
First bottom right is from:Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifu ~Daini no Shokugyo wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita
Bottom left is:Isekai Smartphone
And the top is from: Kenja no mago
What other hero? I only see the same character posted three times? ?
Kenja no mago MC wasnt summoned tho, he was reincarnated. And the bot right isnt even an isekai right? Its just a fantasy reincarnation.
hmmm. i thought that one of the three is kirito lol
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the chapter, I wasn't hoping for that anymore.
I like how this manga manages to make you laugh in a chapter by letting you perceive the doubts about it and therefore doubt yourself.
@Nakanowatari Kenja no mago is an isekai, isekai are also those with reincarnation theme because as long as the protagonist has memories of his past life in another world that can be called isekai. ^^