The Descent of the Demonic Master

RAW-
https://funbe22.com/%EB%A7%88%EC%A1%B4%ED%98%84%EC%84%B8%EA%B0%95%EB%A6%BC%EA%B8%B0

Wow, this is amazing. Too bad the chapters are only on the Leviatan scans site, but finally a isekai manhua with a main character that isn’t a self centered, chuunibyou asshole that is in heat. He’s actually a pretty relatable and nice guy, and the art and story so far is great. This is amazing.

This isn't fair no English? Version? What about us English fans? Please please translate to English 🙏

Whaaaaa je suis content de voir de belle œuvre comme celle ci apparaître
Merci j'ai hâte de lire la suite

Dex-chan lover
I know this is out of nowhere but the site im reading on doesnt have any comments

The guy threatening to cut somebodies wrist IN A HOSPITAL in chapter 3 has got to be the most retarded character i have ever seen in my life
Hes like "oh they die in like 3 minutes" YOU ARE IN A HOSPITAL MY DUDE JESUS CHRIST

This some typical korean writing man

Aggregator gang
Too bad there are no chapters available here, so had to read on other places.
Sheesh what a shitshow this is. The MC is dumber than a bucket of shit. Doesn't kill his enemies, lets them find out about his strengths and gets played like the fucking loser that he is. Too bad he and his family still hasn't died, because that's all this moron of an MC deserves.

Its being translated by levitan who don't like their stuff on MD sadly. its a fun read if you don't mind the sheer absurdity

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna Thanks for the heads up/spoiler, the "if I kill my enemies I'll be just as bad as them :^)" is one of my least favorite tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the Artist style with all of this. He actually ships the characters from Bleach, the couple that should had been done was done on here haha.

Not the first time we see similar character designs like Nie Lie copying naruto

Users who are viewing this thread