Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside

Gao

Getting kicked out of a party always sucks... luckily that never happened to me ?

Power Uploader
Can't blame him, it's using the same tired pseudo-fantasy appearance they all take. Which itself would need a sub genre if it wasn't exclusive to these mountainous permutations.

Lets find a longer title

I Was bluntly Kicked out of the not so amazing Hero’s Party Because I Wasn’t really a True Companion so I Decided after a few days of crying, drinking and eating like a pig, and having fun with the tavern girls, to Have a new Slow and boring Life at the northern Frontier

Dex-chan lover
Even if I bench Jeigan indefinitely, I would never be so cruel as to send him home =(

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but there is some weird boom going on with isekai genre that involve with getting kick out from Hero/Yuusha party or something similar like that.
I've been searching for web novels on the internet lately and I've seen that a lot of bookmarks are on these genre, no matter how shit the series are.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the chapters getting cut up into pieces and being paywalled?

Dex-chan lover
@boag because they need to, uhhh, you know, make money? I dunno about you but for me all the chapter is still available for free. Chapter 1-2 apparently posted altogether for launch. At least each part will come biweekly based on the date.

@BCS not isekai since the guy was already from another world, and he's not the strongest or whatever, just stronger than average.

@superspartan177 I was reading spoilers for the light novel and
the little sister is a huge brocon apparently and they had a reunion of sorts later on. It also seems like the author made it clear that MC only likes one person and has confirmed that no harem will actually happen. He's straight to the point which is why romance does not take too long to start up and the meeting with his sister isn't teased like both characters in the same city but somehow miss each other.

Been a while since I've found a story this poorly written. The premise is one big plot hole and it relies entirely on the characters being unbelievably stupid to turn out this way. So far it has showed little aside from poor character writing and lazy plot devices. It could still turn out fairly entertaining if the actual story is better designed than the prologue. From what I've seen I'm not holding my breath, though I am going to watch it for a few more chapters if they continue to update. And cross my fingers as the idea is quite intriguing and I really want it to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread