Don't Come Near My 10M Boundary

☹☹What's up with this project? Lo van a continuar? Por qué está así saltado??? ☹ espero que lo sigan porfa

Uh he took X years to become a teacher... and not want to work with students? What? How did he even pass the probation period? Also he would have had to do some sort of placement at a school before he can graduate.

Hate it when storytellers make up scenarios like this cause the setting is literally the easiest thing to come up with and make realistic. This is straight up lazy 😂

Great story, but hard to appreciate with all the missing chapters. Tried going from ch 7 to ch 17, and though you can kinda make up what happened in between, it would be better to actually read them.

The setting was good but I feel like the story take a strange turn ... And is too slow.

DIZ

This whole manhwa is just so weird. Why become a high school teacher if you have a phobia of students?

Is this a ten count clone, but with bad logic one?
Why bothered to be a teacher if you have a phobia of students?

It's a pretty decent read, I enjoy the art work and the amazing job the translator's did.
I feel bad for the teacher, he has a phobia of students but we never really understood why. It's hard to think why did he become a teacher when he's so terrified of those he's teaching. Well it's peer pressure, i think something he might have in common with the potential Mc. I hate to say it but the boundary between the mc and teacher was so easy to cross because the teacher never saw himself as a teacher. I can't imagine the teacher staying as one by the end of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread