The New Gate

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Until there's a better solution in the site, I'll just have to hope people read this.

/ak/scanlations is the original weekly release, Hesitation Scanlations is working off the volume releases. It's higher quality.

tao

/ak/scanlations version does not appear. The page says "image" only I checked the 1st , last and 2 randomly in the middle and they are all like that. The hesitation ones all load fine. There are other ones with the same issue overlord and exterminator for example.

Staff
Super Moderator
Site issue, nothing I can really do about it. I threw up all the chapters on the FTP server when that opened up, so hopefully it'll get fixed.

Staff
Super Moderator
Temporary solution;

https://mega.nz/#F!BJN2zCrL!y4gQKK4F8NCz3CAArbEvQw Chapters 1-8 Hesitation Scans

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mq0wvw30k1qv0/NEW_GATE Chapters 1-34 /ak/scanlations

Staff
Super Moderator
Every chapter should be working now. If it's not, tell me and I'll fix it.

Power Uploader
>/ak/scanlations is the original weekly release, Hesitation Scanlations is working off the volume releases. It's higher quality.

Shouldn't the volume number be removed from /ak/ stuff if this is the case?

Staff
Super Moderator
I added them originally because it was breaking sorting. Not sure if it's been fixed yet.

Power Uploader
Do we really need the low quality /ak/scanlations that have HQ versions available?

Dex-chan lover
While it may seem redundant, it's always better to keep everything. For one thing, it's rude to berate something just because something better comes along. Another is that groups have absolute authority of their releases and can remove them anytime they want.

Dex-chan lover
> goblins
> looks piglike , fat and big

you sure that aint orcs??

havent read it in a while on ch 35 p 15 there are 2 of the little foxes, were there 2 of them?

Yes, there is, Teira has a contract with a fox-like creature now. I'm too lazy to go back and refresh on more than that.

Staff
Super Moderator
Rexeg, the other one is Kagerou. Shrunk for convenience. https://i.imgur.com/kWC6ttp.png

@Rexeg: That is Tiera's tamed beast Kagerou. It is a lvl 751Gruefago Jade (like the spelling in the LN translation more) a divine beast. He was handed over to Tiera by Schnee and makes his first appearance in the manga chapter 26. Same as Yuzuha he can change his appearance

Dex-chan lover
Blushing at some low-class elf when you've got Schnee right there. Such a bad master.

Group Leader
Ch. 20.5 "It won't be easy for her to overcome the fear that's built up over a thousand years" Wut?! A 'thousand years'? Shouldn't it only be a hundred?

Staff
Super Moderator
My script even said "hundred", not entirely sure how I managed to screw that up. Fixed, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread