Author Chapter 64 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
@CrimsonDarkh
I don't think you read my original criticism if that's your conclusion. I was more than fair to this translation, and "my emotions" are more than in line, especially considering what insults or simply stupid things the prick I'm talking to has said to me. Especially since the overwhelming majority of my comments have been in response to the fallacies used to defend this translation, and what the people defending it have said, and only a few lines have been said explicitly in regards to the translation itself. So maybe read what's been said before pulling that.

Yea, and the vitriol is coming from the fact that he sniped a series that has had longstanding, and very good translation and put out a shit one. No one would give a fuck if he was translating a series with no one on it. You all seem to be ignoring that. If I make a shit sculpture out of a 100 year old tree on public property, I don't get to bitch about people calling me an absolute fucking cunt for cutting down that tree and say they should be more kind and constructive with their criticism of my shit sculpture.
Last edited 10 mo ago by Yautja.
Dangit ?!! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TO SETTLE IT DOWN!! Goddamn, what am I going to do with this irritation, KILL THEM ALL FARMUS PIECES OF S**TS! DX<
@Yautja i did read your initial criticism and it's not that i am pointing out but how you are choosing to hold your position of a critic i will quote you:

"Yea, and the vitriol is coming from the fact that he sniped a series that has had longstanding, and very good translation and put out a shit one. No one would give a fuck if he was translating a series with no one on it. You all seem to be ignoring that. If I make a shit sculpture out of a 100 year old tree on public property, I don't get to bitch about people calling me an absolute fucking cunt for cutting down that tree and say they should be more kind and constructive with their criticism of my shit sculpture."

Is this an acceptable wording of your opinion, should i from the other side of the table even pay attention to this kind speech let alone change anything for someone that choose to word it that way.

I consider you more than capable of being smart enough to care for you own words, again i agree with you in several topics but i don't think presenting a critic statement needs to reach the point where you don't care about how you use your words.

Also yeah your emotions are blinding you, if not by now you would have already choose to word your statement in a more educated manner. (i don't care who start the insults educated people don't need them to state their reasoning or defend themselves).

@jaw20 sadly i'm don't know Japanese if so i could give a more constructive opinion, there is so much we can do wrong the only thing i could tell is by the flow of events i follow from previous chapters and the little English i know and that's pretty much it.

i Thank people that leave constructive opinions so that all readers might experience the best experience manga Titles can give them, but i do know TL is also a skill that needs work/effort you need to start somewhere and enrich yourself in 2 different languages to be able to correctly translate it and still it will be limited by the culture and knowledge the translator has.

You say it's an insult to previous TLs of this Title should i even ask you have you TL?
I myself did some TL work even today i find myself continuously translating a diversity of information, i make mistakes i'm Human i try to fix them and learn by making them, even recently i find my native language to be so rich that sometimes i find funny that the English language lacks idioms to some Japanese ones since in my own Language(Portuguese) i find the exact same idioms.

I might digress i don't consider this TL insulting i don't even see it as snipping since the quality speaks for it self, i consider this an amateurish work where the person wanted to test how good his own TL work actually is, (and let's be real if you can't even share your work how will you know how good you are ? it's not like culture and knowledge can be downloaded and you start doing it perfectly like a machine and even machines are limited and need to acquire that knowledge from somewhere).

Once again sorry for the wall of text, have a nice day.
10 mo ago This post by Yautja has been marked as moderated.
You know what have fun, you think that presenting your opinion in such manner gives you any kind of credit ?
Be a grown up i won't even tag you since this will truly be the last reply on a pointless discussion.

Being a critic doesn't equal being an Ass, defending your lack of manners just shows your personality yeah i met a few like you, teens tend to pass that phase of their own lives once they notice whatever they do just doesn't give them what they want.

You posted a comment on a forum criticizing the work done by another and got confronted.(Wow)

Are you going to tell me you weren't expecting to be confronted of your opinion? is that what you expect of an online forum in this century? is it that hard to chill and spend what 15 minutes being the better-man is it that against your nature? i don't care ....

Have a nice life.
10 mo ago This post by conscript117 has been marked as moderated.
@Yautja You edited your comment first then I edited mine, you edited again after that.

calling you sub-human was telling you did not have a decent level of brain, like a mentally ill person, that's what it means is not a direct insult as you did first. You took it as an insult and I just assumed you were ill but that's it, You were the first to call me to fuck off.

you threw the punch first in reality.

I'm really bored now, so this is truly the last comment.

Have a good day
Nice. They got what they deserved.
wait when did all my favorite manga comment section became a war zone?

so anyway we actually know how the fluff can old man oni go full calm to defensive mode in the 4-komas spin-off, nobody expect 3rd eye.

next is that Geld is basically the best tanker in any MMORPG/isekai manga, doujin in history.

and the other-worlder go full overconfidence and got killed and killing eachother. I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!

and the fucking berserker also have a insta-regen from phys dmg, but Corrosive is like high level poison so yeah...
Man, this translation is sub par. Its even worse than machine translations, holy shit
Good news, seems Jesterly is undaunted by the snipe. Says his translation should be up this weekend.
Daviot
Forum Moderator
@Yautja
@conscript117
et al.

The recursive flame war has derailed the thread far away from discussions on the actual content of the chapter. Use the block function or take it to DMs.
-Daviot
So he killed the otherworlder girl then aquired the skill "survivor"what does the skill do make him regen faster ?
Hakuro badass AF boi
That's my ojii san
Gerudo is about to fuck them boi next right?
I found out someone always arguing on this manga can't I read comment section peacefully lmao